How can we make Pelham more livable on a day-to-day basis? How can we address the issues of walkability and pedestrian safety? How could we support small businesses and a thriving downtown? How do we best engage with the tween/teen population?
Come to the JLP’s annual Community Roundtable discussion at 7 pm Tuesday Nov. 14 at Pelham Memorial High School’s Alumni Hall to hear what’s happening, and discuss what more we can do together. Speakers will include:
- Christine Chianese – President, Pelham Chamber of Commerce
- Laura Caruso – Executive Director, Pelham Together
- Kristen Burke – Council Member, Town of Pelham
- Allison Frost – Co-Chair PTAC Pedestrian Safety Committee
- Michael Owen-Michane – Presidents, Pelham Board of Education
- Deanna Zammi – Head of Non-Profit & Local Government Synergy, Chamber of Commerce